Folk is an insight and idea driven strategic design consultancy, in Annandale, Sydney.
We specialise in brand expression and experience – identity and user-centred design.
We’re looking for a full-time Brand Identity Designer to help create and shape striking and meaningful brand expression and digital experiences.
In this role you’ll enjoy working in a great space, with a positive, supportive team, on a broad range of clients and projects.
- 2+ years creative agency experience in brand identity design across digital and print products
- idea generation and implementation in bold creative expression (for ambitious organisations large and small)
- an ability to create, communicate and realise ideas
- a solid understanding and respect for research, strategy and the role of the written word
- a demonstrated understanding of effective and creative UI design and user experience
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- an innate and active interest in design, identity and creativity
- a commitment to creative excellence
- keen attention to detail, and the big picture
- energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within brand and digital teams
- comprehensive knowledge relevant design tools and resources (eg, Adobe CS, Figma)
- a curious mind, positive voice and collaborative spirit
It’d be a bonus if you have experience of…
- Motion design
- Some familiarity with Accessibility and WCAG 2.0 AA
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/portfolio to email@example.com
You must be legally able to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
No agencies please.